Please, confirm position availability with the posting business/organization.
Position: Administrative Assistant – Part-time (Lackawanna College – Sunbury)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Director of the Sunbury
Center in the day-to-day operations of the office.
Administrative Duties for Center:
- Perform routine clerical duties associated with the efficient management for the center that includes word processing, file maintenance and data input.
- Maintain all required Educational documentation both filing and on internal operating system.
- Maintain complete and accurate files for all students. Photocopy all original documents for files and prepare originals for delivery to Scranton.
- Maintain accurate files containing all schedules, class lists and other information related to each semester.
- Assist adjuncts and Center Director in the requisition of new textbooks and existing syllabi.
- Contact offices and personnel at Scranton Campus as necessary. Participate in meeting and training in Scranton as directed.
- Accurately processes all requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- Handles deposits (Cash NET and On-Line Check Deposit) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain fiscal records for all college budgets.
- Maintain fiscal records for each student, providing receipts for all cash received.
Administrative Duties for Educational Programs:
- Administer all Accuplacer testing for all incoming students based on degree sought.
- Accurately track and organize all applications and supporting documents.
- Accurately tracks 3rd party payments and reporting (WIOA, etc.)
- Conduct all Continuing Education certification registration, application and billing processes.
Other Duties as Assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Bilingual Spanish skills preferred.
- Ability to flex work hours as needed.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse population groups.
- Commitment to fulfillment of the College mission.
- High school diploma required.
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in an office environment preferred.
- Previous experience in higher education preferred.
The Scratching Post Cat Cafe’, a proud member of the Central PA Chamber of Commerce, is preparing to open in the next few weeks, but we need your help! We still are looking for volunteers to work during cafe hours. We have some shifts that are not covered and others where we have only one person on staff. Are you able to take a shift?
Responsibilities for open hour volunteers will include, but are not limited to: cleaning up any kitten or customer messes (should there be any), cleaning litter boxes, answering questions for customers about adoptable cats, feeding cats, keeping the café tidy, selling café t-shirts, ensuring cats are safe and happy, and taking/processing payment from café visitors. We will provide and require training prior to your first shift.
Cafe shift hours are:
Sunday: 12:30-3:00, 3:00-5:00 Monday: 10:30-2:00, 2:00-5:00, 5:00-8:00 Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 10:30-2:00, 1:30-4:00, 4:00-7:00 Thursday: 10:30-1:30, 1:30-4:00, 4:00-7:00 Friday: 10:30-1:30, 1:30-4:00, 4:00-7:00 Saturday: 10:30-1:30, 1:30-4:00, 4:00-7:00
We are looking for people to take a shift on a regular basis! If you can work a shift (or two) on a regular basis please email [email protected] with the subject REGULAR, and the hours you can work!
If you cannot do so, but want to be on a sub list, please email [email protected] with the subject SUB.
Generally, cat cafes offer customers the opportunity to interact and relax with adoptable cats in an atmosphere similar to a typical living room. Patrons have access to comfortable seating, and WiFi, and can study, read, or catch up with friends while visiting with the cats. There will not be any food prepared on premises for sale at The Scratching Post, but rather customers are encouraged to purchase food at other downtown establishments to bring with them.
The Scratching Post will not only serve as a source of relaxation and pleasure for patrons, but is also a unique adoption platform for area rescues. Potential adopters can interact with the cats in a relaxed atmosphere that is more conducive to getting a sense of their personality than a typical shelter. All proceeds from The Scratching Post are used to support continued feline rescue efforts.
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS / INSTALLERS / FULL TIME
We are now hiring HVAC Technicians with residential & commercial service and installation experience. Applicant must work with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image.
Applicant must be proficient in service repair of all types of HVAC equipment, as well as commercial and residential installations. Comprehensive refrigerant trouble-shooting experience is a plus. NATE Certification also a plus.
Pay Scale: STARTING RATE IS ABOVE NATIONAL AVERAGE BASED ON ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE
Limited On-Call Schedule, Company Vehicle, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, IRA, Dental & Vision
100% PAID HEALTH BENEFIT PACKAGE – NO DEDUCTIBLE
Resumes can be emailed to: [email protected]
Or apply within:
A & S Mechanical Heating & Cooling, Inc.
221 Lower Market Street
Milton, PA 17847
GAF Roofing is currently searching for Extrusion Operators who have 3+ years of manufacturing experience. This particular position starts at $21/hr and will be responsible to work within a 24/7 operation. The schedule will be rotating from 36 hours one week and 48 hours the following. Every 4 weeks, the employee will rotate from days to nights. An extrusion operator monitors the machine that makes rolls of thermoplastic material. The end product is a commercial grade rolled roofing product. We are the 4th TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) plant in GAF. This operator will also rotate between the injection mold line (where residential ridge vents are manufactured) and the TPO line.
Watsontown Dental is searching for a full time registered dental hygienist. This will be a permanent position. The right candidate will need to have good communication skills and be a great team player. Duties include dental prophylaxis, scaling, sealant applications, fluoride treatments, digital x-rays, oral hygiene instructions. Softdent experience a plus. Position requires a current Pennsylvania Dental Hygiene License. Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]