- July 13, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Video Marketing for Small Business
Small and medium businesses have been increasing the use of video marketing gradually, but the time has come for all businesses to embrace video marketing.
Video marketing is ESSENTIAL in 2018!
In the past few years video marketing has gone from a marketing luxury to a marketing essential, even for very small businesses.
Find the best video options for your business type, budget, brand, and production capabilities… Then push your Video Everywhere!
In this program, Jason Tweed, Managing Partner of Mediastead, will deliver a primer on how to get the most out of video marketing, and get the best return on your investment.
Topics will include:
- Ways to use video, online and off
- explainer videos
- unboxing videos and product demos
- testimonial videos
- content marketing videos
- entertainment and product placement
- commercials with calls to action
- Types of videos
- Slideshows and explainer videos
- Animated videos
- Live streaming videos
- Live-action videos, scripted & unscripted
- Cinematic full productions
- Video budgets and production options
- DIY and video generator tools
- Basic live streaming and unscripted videos
- Professionally produced (light production)
- Full HD and 4K productions
- Platforms for pushing your videos in front of your audience
- Website embedding [with free video hosting]
- Website streaming videos
- YouTube channels/Facebook pages
- Sponsorship and product placement video
- Video advertising online
- keyword marketing with YouTube pre-rolls
- target marketing with pre-rolls
- mobile app advertising
- cable and broadcast television advertising
- video displays, billboards, and more
- How to choose video production partners and advertising agencies, and when to completely ignore them!