We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
June 7, 2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Who should attend:
1. Self-employed businesses
2. Business Owners with less than 100 employees
3. Human Resource Directors
What you will learn::
1. What are the changes to the new tax laws?
2. How can you utilize your current resources to take advantage of those changes.
3. How to divert money from taxes into your bottom line
Benefits of the Session:
1. Guidance from multiple industry leaders.
Venue Phone: 570- 742-7341Address:
30 Lawton Lane, Milton, Pennsylvania, 17847
The Central PA Chamber of Commerce’s office.